TikTok has just released a new guide to help users get the most out of their creative solutions. If you want to establish a successful presence on TikTok, this is what you need to understand what’s working and what’s not in the community, while also setting up creative organic trending campaigns …
Tiktok, the cradle of many trends
TikTok has become a source of inspiration and a perfect outlet for revealing a communication stunt, sharing the latest tips, tricks, or even political opinions. It has also become a starting force for the careers of many creators whose creativity can now flourish in a democratized space.
While TikTok may seem ubiquitous, a study published in 2021 titled TikTok’s Takeover found that only 43.8% implemented designer campaigns in the past 12 months.
Videos are, of course, the heart of TikTok. Even if you intend to use influencers for most of your TikTok marketing strategy, you should still open an account for your brand and use it to create and share videos. Videos from TikTok can be up to a minute long, so you can create short eye-catching videos. However, that doesn’t mean you just have to upload your 30-second TV commercials to TikTok. Dig a little deeper.
How to create effective TikTok campaigns?
- Use appropriate hashtags: TikTok users rely on hashtags to catalog their videos and search for clips by subject.
- Follow TikTok’s current trends: Keep an eye out for trending hashtags. You can then create and share videos related to these trending videos.
- Incorporate TikTok influencers into your campaign: Build productive working relationships with the people who influence their potential customers.
- Comment regularly and encourage comments on your posts: TikTok ranks comments based on the number of likes they receive, so be sure to think carefully about your comments, making them meaningful.
- Post Often: The more times you post, the easier it will be for people to find your account and decide to follow you.
- Use TikTok effects in your posts: they let you do something different to set yourself apart from your competition;
- Make interesting videos with clear descriptions: Writing a good description is also essential for SEO.
- Use TikTok Ads: TikTok now has a formal ad system to facilitate advertising on the platform with 3 types of ads: Native In-Stream Ads, Hashtag Challenge Ads, Brand Takeover Ads;
- Set a hashtag challenge: They are a great way for businesses to increase engagement and brand awareness.
- Incorporate Branded Content: As with all social marketing programs, you need to balance the type of content you share on TikTok.
Tiktok requires a special approach
As TikTok’s rapid rise continues, there are now various methods to exploit the platform and boost a brand’s reach and e-reputation.
Unlike other social networks, TikTok requires a special approach. Indeed, to better reach users more effectively, each strategy to be adopted is different depending on each social network. As a result, you must grasp what works in the TikTok community and align yourself with organic trends. Reusing ad campaigns applied on other platforms will not be effective, while ads that are too professional and framed are unlikely to gain popularity either.
The major message of TikTok’s newest Creative Guide for Brands is that learning how to post organic videos is the best way to approach TikTok.
Key elements for creating effective content on tiktok
This new guide includes:
- Tips for creating authentic TikTok content, including specific tips on creative approaches and posting frequency ;
- All the key aspects of effective TikTok clips, with a basic overview of each element;
- Links to relevant resources and tools;
- Links to the various features of the TikTok brand, including the Creator Marketplace and its audio tools.
As a result, this is a solid distillation of all the critical ingredients to generate excellent TikTok content. If you’re curious how the platform fits into your social media strategy, it’s definitely worth a look!
Conclusion :Tiktok Campaigns
Now that you have some idea about the world of TikTok, it’s time to start planning your campaign. You can use this guide to plan your campaign. if anything you want to know please comment below.
TikTok Launches New ‘Re: Make’ Campaign to Honor Classic Ads… TikTok users will be asked to put their own take on each, using the hashtag #TikTokReMake, which will stimulate participation and get brands thinking about how creative methods and trends may drive traffic to their promotions.
Once inside the TikTok Ads dashboard, click on the “Campaign” tab, followed by the “Create” option. TikTok divides its advertising into three categories: campaigns, ad groups, and ads. A campaign is an overall activity, whereas ad groups and advertising are campaign functions.
Click the Campaign tab at the top of the TikTok Ads dashboard, then click the Create button. Next, decide on a campaign aim, which will serve as the primary goal of your ad.
1. Select the Branded content tab and toggle the toggle on.
2. Click Link Campaign, then Add campaign code at the bottom of your screen.
3. Input the campaign code supplied by your brand partner.
To make money directly from TikTok, users must be 18 years old or older, have at least 10,000 followers, and have viewed at least 100,000 videos in the last 30 days. They can apply for TikTok’s Creator Fund through the app once they reach that criterion.
In your bio, describe your brand.
Make Use of Emojis…. Include a Call to Action.
Make use of Sponsor Branded Hashtags.
Make use of shoppable videos.
TikTok can be used to enhance Shopify features.
Embed Your TikTok Feed on Your Website…. Use TikTok Paid Advertising.
How much does TikTok paid advertising cost? TikTok advertising costs start at $0.50 per mile, or 1000 views, and $0.02 for each click. A TikTok paid ads campaign must also have a minimum spend of $500.